Hand sculpted kookaburra figurine
This piece was hand sculpted from stoneware clay, It was created by forming clay around scrunched paper, the paper burns out during firing leaving a hollow piece, fired twice in my kiln, the 2nd friing provided a permanent protective glossy finish, no moulds were used and each one is a one of a kind original.
This piece is one of my rarer pieces as it has the beak open
Stamped or signed underneath
As with all of my pieces it is one of a kind, as it is hand crafted please expect there may be minor flaws (all part of the hand made charm)
✈✈✈ S H I P P I N G ✈✈✈✈
International buyers please note: the default shipping for this item includes tracking
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES:
* United States, Canada, Europe: 2-8 weeks
* New Zealand 1-3 weeks
* Within Australia 1-2 weeks
Please note that factors such as delayed logistics and customs clearance may have an impact on the delivery time.
* Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
* Always happy to combine purchases, I will refund excess shipping after multiple purchases have been packaged and weighed
* I post within 3 days of purchase
* Photography props not included